Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Eeeww, a big dirty tire?

So one of the guys forwards this link to me the other day and says we need to get one of these at TPS.
I go to the site and think I might need to let this guy go, was I right ot hire him in the first place?
Turns out he was kidding. He thinks this should come with a month supply of Vagisil.
I've written about the pussification of the country before, but now Strongman is getting pussified?
Really? Really?
















Watch the video. It's horrifying. What the hell is that spotter guy doing? When we teach the tire flip, we always teach TWO spotters. One spotter? Really?

Is there really a need for this. YES! The spandex clad trainer at Equniox can have his trophy wife clients get hardcore with it.

Get me a bucket, I think I'm going to throw up.

3 comments:

  1. The flipper is as gay as crossfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That thing would be fun to flip...just as long as you can load a tire up onto it for a decent weight. My 13 year old soccer girls turn heavier than that... -Bob J (PS...coming to see the gym the last week in AUG)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. It will be reviewed.