Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Just ridiculous

I haven't posted much training stuff lately because I have been busy as a 1 arm paperhanger.
Anyway, I gave Steve's name to one of the editors at a HUGE fitness publication that I write for to use as a source. I told him to write an email introducing himself and this is what he sent, cut and paste:
 
"Well Mike, since you asked, here's a few things I can think of off the top of my head.

1. The Bench Press - Why it's awesome and why I'm awesome at it.
2. The art of measuring arms - My top 5 tape busting secrets and why they're awesome.
3. Why Squat when you can Bench - How benching brings up all lifts and gets you jacked/awesome."

Yes, I do pay him to work here.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds just like what a HUGE Major fitness publication might want ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. It will be reviewed.