Search This Blog

Friday, March 9, 2012

Benching

So today I started benching again for the first real workout since I tore the bicep.
The plan was to see where I am at before I start eh SST squat cycle.
I did a ton of warmup work and then put on my Inzer Phenom shirt.
Nothing crazy. Some board work and then I tried to touch some weight.
This didn't work out so good because I am not strong enough for the shirt now, but will be in a few weeks.
I then had to start to break in on my new Metal Jack Bench Shirt .



All I can say about this shirt is HOLY SHIT!


It is like wearing armor and I need to get an assload stronger.

A huge thanks to Matt G and Dave Tate of elitefts.com for hooking me up with it.

I will try and make them proud with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will be reviewed.