Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

More on Carbohydrate Back Loading


As many of you know, I have been Carbohydrate Back Loading for about 2 months with incredible results.
I have lost over 20 pounds of fat and gained an equal amount of muscle in that time and I am getting STRONGER!
My good friend, Sean Hyson, an editor for Muscle and Fitness and Men's Fitness is also drinking the Kool Aid form Kiefer and has become very knowledgeable on the subject.
Sean has written a few great posts regarding Back Loading.
Read one here.
Read another one here.
While you are on his site, subscribe to his newsletter. It is full of very useful information.
For help with Back Loading, shoot me an email-I'm just about ready to begin implementing into my nutrition consultations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will be reviewed.