Search This Blog

Monday, July 16, 2012

More training updates

OK, so I'm not the best Blogger in the world.
It's been a while since I posted anything. Every day I want to post something and I get way to busy, or I realize that people just aren't that interested in my training, or that THIS IS NOT A POLITICAL BLOG!
Really, when I remember that this is not a political blog, I am fresh out of ideas.
I can go on for days about stuff, like Deval Patrick 's  REFUSAL to fix the welfare system in Mass.

It's pretty bad when the Mass legislature does something about it, they had to. Oh yeah, Deval said beat it to all the taxpayers.
Good job everyone who voted for him, great decision.
Oh yeah, thanks Cahill. If it wasn't for you, he'd be out.
Oh yeah, this isn't a political blog.
 

Back to training:
AS you may know, Brian Carroll is my new coach and things are going good.

Everything feels good except my hip, which is getting more banged up, but that is part of the game.
I'm getting stronger each week, and I really think the 2250 total is attainable.
It will take 3-5 training cycles to get there, but I am confident that I'll squat between 735-775 at my next meet which  looking like Octoberish right now.

I never was a fan of deload weeks until Brian started writing my programs.
Now I look forward to them.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will be reviewed.