Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Merry Christmas-Please decorate your house!

OK, I have been dormant for a while on the site here because I have been too busy to write creative and quippy blog posts, but I made some time today for this.

I was watching the news last night and saw a story that depicted true weakness and cowardice. A true sign we are becoming a Nation of Pussies.

Apparently there is a family in hoity toity Newton, Mass. that had the unmitigated gall to decorate their house with Christmas decorations. Can you believe the nerve of them?





What is this country coming to?

OK, seriously now, a neighbor was so OFFENDED that they sent a letter telling the family that they were basically scumbags for doing this because it is offensive.

Really?

You are offended by Christmas? A season of good tidings and cheer. A season of good will towards all. This offends you?

Sure it's a religious holiday but c'mon. I'm an neither Catholic or Christian and I do not take offense. I am shocked and chagrined that anyone can take offense at Christmas unless they are a fucking terrorist looking to banish the great Satan.

The offended douchebags, I mean party didn't even have the decency to sign the letter. If you ask me, that is cowardly and WEAK. Since weakness is a crime around here, let's issue an arrest warrant for them.

If you are going to tell someone they suck at least have the balls to do it to their face.

Let's all lighten up little and get in the spirit of the season and have a Merry Christmas. Please decorate your house and piss of the pussies in YOUR neighborhood. Mine is.

You can see the story here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will be reviewed.