Search This Blog

Friday, October 22, 2010

Bueller? Bueller?

So, we shot a ton of video at the October Strength Seminar last month. The content is first rate, the audio quality isn't. You can hear what people are saying, but it is not broadcast quality audio. It's more like the old Westside videos. All Content, no production value. <br><br>
Before I go and spend 1000 hours cutting it into a DVD, I was hoping you all could shoot me an email and let me know if there is interest in a DVD copy of the lecture portion. <br><br>
I guarantee that you won't be disappointed with the information. Matt, Juliet, Vincent and Jim are the best at what they do and it shows in the video. <br><br>
Shoot me an email and let me know what you think about this. It will be very reasonably priced. Most likely around $30.00, depending on duplication costs. I look forward to hearing from all of you on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will be reviewed.