Search This Blog

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Vegas has everything, oh and Jane did great too

So me and Jane went to Vegas so she could rule the powerlifitng world.
Vegas is a place I would like to be let loose in.
It has EVERYTHING.
The first thing I saw while driving down the strip was two hookers talking to a guy in a Star Wars Stormtrooper costume
 ( a dam good one too), standing about 20 feet away from a guy playing bagpipes.
My kind of town. You can't make this stuff up.

I met Rick and Corey from the tv show Pawn Stars which pissed Pudding Pop Ross off because he worships them. If you don't watch this tv show you should.

Corey and Rick from Pawn Stars with Murph














Oh yeah, Jane set a few new World records too, but how does that compare to seeing two hookers talking to a Stromtrooper next to a guy playing bagpipes?
She made me nervous walking around with an s-word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will be reviewed.