Search This Blog

Monday, October 17, 2011

Friday's Training

I wanted to do some stuff to work my weaknesses, so here is what I did:
Overhead Squats-used a broomstick and did a bunch of sets of 5
Box Jumps-5x5 to a 24" box. I didn't push the height, I just wanted to get back in the swing of jumping. I haven't jumped in years because of my banged up knee, but it has been feeling really good lately so I went for it.

Bamboo bar bench-I used the Westside Earthquake bar.
You load plates or kettlebells on the bar with mini bands and bench press with it. The bar shakes wildly forcing you to stabilize. This hits muscle s you didn't know you had. Should have listened to Nate because my bicep is killing me today.

Prowler Push-4 sets of 200 feet.

That's it for taoday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will be reviewed.