Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Upper Body Training

I did some testing of the bicep today.

Nate has given me the go ahead to do a little upper work so here is what I did:
Close Grip Incline-up to 85 pounds for 15 reps. I stopped because I felt a little burning and pain at the insertion of the bicep which may or may not be a big deal. Played it safe and shut it down.
Next was pushups-did a few sets and then on to Pulldowns. I used 110 for sets of 15. This felt pretty good.
Moved on to Face Pulls and some tricep pushdowns. I did a bunch of sets of 15 and these felt ok too.
Then on to some ab work. Nothing exciting, some braced holds and some Landmine work and then on to the Concept 2 for a cool down. I did 500 meters at a slow pace and called it a day.

Things are looking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will be reviewed.