Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Really, Really?

OK, so there are good Crossfits and bad Crossfits.
Crossfit Boston with Neil, is a good Crossfit.
The place in this video is a bunch of assclowns.

I applaud the Crossfitters everywhere for their work ethic and desire to be bad ass. I detest the Crosfits that do things that they are unqualified to do just to be badass.
I also hate when people post videos of their training centers with clients/athletes doing things in an unsafe and dangerous, reckless manner all while the crowd and the "trainers" are telling them how badass they are and how strong they are when they are using 50 pounds on something. Wow was that a run on sentence.
Don't know what the hell I'm talking about?
Watch this:



Hey Shitty Crossft, I am available for a seminar to teach you how to do stuff without rupturing discs and tearing labrums.
You can also call Neal at Boston Crossfit, he will show you what's up if you don't like me or my post.

 

1 comment:

  1. Well said! I was shocked they posted it. If they don't want to learn the proper techniques, I can hook them up with a couple of friends who are chiropractors. They would welcome the business!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. It will be reviewed.